Support for hiring people with disabilities
EmployAbilities partners with employers to help them recruit, train, and hire people with disabilities. If you want to be an inclusive employer, but are not sure where to begin, we can help. As a non-profit organization, there is no charge for our employer services.
We can help you find quality employees with disabilities by:
- Working with you to learn your needs, available positions, company culture, and labour goals. This will help us better understand how to offer hiring support.
- Removing barriers from your workplace, including barriers that could present themselves with a remote workforce.
- Provide training to you and your employees. This will make the transition for your new hire and your current staff go smoothly.
- Help you find and match qualified candidates with your open positions.
- Helping organize and consult on any required workplace accommodation. You might be surprised to learn that most accommodation is inexpensive and easy to implement.
If you have more questions, you might find the answer on our employers information page. Otherwise, please contact us. We’d love to help you hire, train, and support qualified individuals with disabilities.