Congratulations to the 27 people who graduated from Restart Your Career on September 22nd!
About Restart Your Career:
This 6 month skills training program, certified by Alberta Advanced Education provides graduates with marketable skills required by today’s employers, including basic computers and Microsoft Office.
- 230 hrs of computer instruction on current programs required by today’s employers
- A wide range of job skills including communication, leadership, teamwork and professional behavior
- Certification in First Aid, CPR, WHMIS and Customer Service
- 20 weeks of current marketable job skills and 4 weeks of work experience
- Full time Monday to Thursday 8:45 – 4:00
Who qualifies for the Free training?
Individuals who are:
- looking for a better future who need to enhance their job skills
- who are ready, willing and able to participate in a full-time training program
- seeking a more secure and stable future
How often does the program operate?
Spring and Fall Sessions