Marketing and Donations Coordinator
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (In person)
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Temporary/Permanent: Temporary (2 years)
Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000 annually
Hours of Work: 35 hours / week
Deadline for Submission: April 14, 2023
EmployAbilities is looking to recruit a temporary Marketing and Donations Coordinator position based in Edmonton, Alberta. This is a contract position for a 2-year term.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is responsible for implementing the marketing and donations strategy to raise awareness of EmployAbilities’ programs and services to clients, business community and potential donors.
- Model and promote the Agency values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, integrity and inclusiveness
- Develop a 3-year marketing and donations plan for EmployAbilities
- Plan, implement and evaluate targeted marketing campaigns for EmployAbilities’ 12 programs
- Network, develop and foster effective relationships with key external contacts e.g. influential individuals, organizational decision makers and media contacts
- Lead marketing committee meetings to help develop marketing and donation strategies
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using analytics
- Increase awareness of EmployAbilities’ programs and services to the business communities where EmployAbilities has programs and services as well as potential donors
- Market and promote giving of online donations
- Plan and develop EmployAbilities’ 50th anniversary celebrations in 2024 in seven communities
- Secure sponsorships for the 50th anniversary celebrations
- Develop the annual report for EmployAbilities
- Prepare, review and manage operational budgets for marketing projects
- Oversee the alignment of annual operational plans, objectives and targets to the strategic plan
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in marketing, donations and communications.
- Experience working with persons with disabilities, barriers to employment or other at-risk populations.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office computer software.
Equivalency: Additional directly related experience may be considered in lieu of education on a one-for-one basis.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check, including vulnerable sector check.