Marketing and Donations Coordinator
Marketing and Donations Coordinator
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (In person)
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Temporary/Permanent: Temporary (2 years)
Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000 annually
Hours of Work: 35 hours / week
Deadline for Submission: April 14, 2023
EmployAbilities is looking to recruit a temporary Marketing and Donations Coordinator position based in Edmonton, Alberta. This is a contract position for a 2-year term.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is responsible for implementing the marketing and donations strategy to raise awareness of EmployAbilities’ programs and services to clients, business community and potential donors.
- Model and promote the Agency values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, integrity and inclusiveness
- Develop a 3-year marketing and donations plan for EmployAbilities
- Plan, implement and evaluate targeted marketing campaigns for EmployAbilities’ 12 programs
- Network, develop and foster effective relationships with key external contacts e.g. influential individuals, organizational decision makers and media contacts
- Lead marketing committee meetings to help develop marketing and donation strategies
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using analytics
- Increase awareness of EmployAbilities’ programs and services to the business communities where EmployAbilities has programs and services as well as potential donors
- Market and promote giving of online donations
- Plan and develop EmployAbilities’ 50th anniversary celebrations in 2024 in seven communities
- Secure sponsorships for the 50th anniversary celebrations
- Develop the annual report for EmployAbilities
- Prepare, review and manage operational budgets for marketing projects
- Oversee the alignment of annual operational plans, objectives and targets to the strategic plan
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in marketing, donations and communications.
- Experience working with persons with disabilities, barriers to employment or other at-risk populations.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office computer software.
Equivalency: Additional directly related experience may be considered in lieu of education on a one-for-one basis.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check, including vulnerable sector check.
Why Join the Team
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, as well as a company culture that values collaboration, innovation, inclusion, compassion, and integrity.
We provide an inclusive workplace with a highly engaged team that collaborates, supports, recognizes, and celebrates each others’ differences.
What Our Employees Have to Say
“I love my job and seeing how big of a difference we can make in people’s lives. I also am really thankful to have coworkers that genuinely care about one another and support each other.”
“Not only does EmployAbilities have good values, it demonstrates those values to clients and staff. It is the best environment that I have worked in, where my input is valued and all people are respected. EmployAbilities walks the talk.”
“I am finally doing what I have always wanted to do as a career. I love the fact I am helping change people’s lives one person at a time.”
“I love EmployAbilities, I’ve been here a long time because I still get excited when I tell people about EmployAbilities. I feel awesome about the work we do.”
How to Apply
Please submit your complete resume and cover letter to: Jackie Nguy at email@example.com. In the subject line, indicate Marketing and Donations Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
EmployAbilities is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and in our organizational practices. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
If you require accommodations at any time during the recruitment phase include that information in your application.