Employment Facilitator (St. Paul)
Location: St. Paul, AB
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Hours of Work: 35
Salary Range: $45,000 to $50,000 annually
Deadline for Submission: Open until suitable candidate found
EmployAbilities Lakeland Employment Services Program is looking to recruit a permanent full time Employment Facilitator based in St. Paul, AB.
The Employment Facilitator facilitates the skill development of persons with disabilities and barriers to employment to pursue and fulfill their employment goals, objectives and aspirations.
The Employment Facilitator may focus activities within a particular area of service or deliver a full range of services. Service areas include Intake and Assessment, Case Management, Facilitation, Employment Counselling, Employment Development and Community Involvement.
- Demonstrate the Agency values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, integrity and inclusiveness.
- Degree, Diploma or certificate with a sufficient combination of education and experience in Social Work, Rehabilitation, Social Sciences, Special Education, Career Development or a related field.
- 2 years experience in intake, assessment, case management, facilitation, employment counselling and/or employment development is preferred.
- Previous experience working with persons with disabilities, barriers to employment or other at-risk populations is preferred.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a criminal record check, including vulnerable sector check.