Employment Facilitator (Lac La Biche)
Location: Lac La Biche and surrounding area, travel as required.
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Temporary/Permanent: Temporary up to March 31, 2024
Hours of Work: 35 hours/ week
Salary Range: $45,000 to $50,000 annually
Deadline for Submission: July 3, 2023
EmployAbilities North is looking to recruit a temporary full-time Employment Facilitator to provide employment services to persons with disabilities and barriers. The Employment Facilitator will focus activities within Lac La Biche as well as assist virtually in other areas to deliver a full range of services as required. This is an opportunity for up until March 31, 2024, with the potential for an extension.
Reporting to the Program Supervisor, the Employment Facilitator is responsible for facilitating the skill development of individuals with disabilities and barriers to employment to pursue and fulfill their employment goals, objectives and aspirations.
- Demonstrate the Agency values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, integrity and inclusiveness.
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work, Rehabilitation, Social Sciences, Special Education or sufficient experience in a field related to Rehabilitation, Personnel or Career Development.
- Previous experience in facilitation, skills training, employment counselling is preferred.
- Previous experience working with persons with disabilities, barriers to employment or other at-risk populations is preferred.
- Must have clear understanding of client confidentiality and FOIP
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check, including vulnerable sector check.