Restart Your Career
Are you looking to enhance your job skills and are ready to participate in full-time training? Restart Your Career is the program for you. We want to help you gain marketable skills so you’re excellent candidates for employment.
During this six- month program participants can expect the following:
- 230 hours of computer instruction.
- 230 hours of marketable and job skill development.
- 140 hours of work experience.
- Development of a wide range of job skills, including communication, leadership, teamwork, and professional behaviour.
- Certification in First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, and Customer Service.
Participants will attend the course full-time, Monday to Thursday from 8:45 am to 4:00 pm during our April or October sessions.
If you’re looking to enhance your job skills and ready to participate in full-time training, Restart Your Career is for you.
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 780.423.4106.
Funded by Advanced Education, Rupertsland Institute