We had another successful graduation, 14 youth graduated from the “Learn 2 Earn” program at EmployAbilities. Twelve youth out of the fourteen secured employment. Congratulations to all the Graduates!
About Learn 2 Earn
In our 20-week program, participants between 15 to 30 years old develop necessary skills to prepare for employment. Students can expect the following during the course.
- Gaining 12 weeks of work experience
- Eight weeks of employment skills training
- Understanding employer and employee expectations
- Developing interview skills
- Experiencing job tryouts
- Developing networking skills and meeting employers
- Crafting and dropping off resumes
After completing the program, participants leave with the following.
- Employment close to their long-term goals
- Confidence to apply for future jobs
- Certificates, including:
- Standard First Aid
- Food Safe Level II
- Inventory Control
- Service Best
- Basic Computer Skills
- OSSA Fall Protection*
- Warehouse Essentials*
- Fork Lift*
*Depending on employment goals
For more information about Learn 2 Earn and the next program intake, please contact: