In Alberta, everyone who wants to work and is able to work, should have the opportunity to build a rewarding career. Elizabeth has put her skills and passions to work and is well on her way to establishing herself as a valuable asset in the local school system.
- Passionate about children
- Advocate for those in need
- Strong reading and writing skills
Employment: Elizabeth is a Teacher’s Assistant with the Pembina Hills Regional School Division.
- Elizabeth helps grade 1 students with their reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Students and staff have enjoyed working with Elizabeth and she has been a great addition to the staff team.
- Elizabeth works independently three days per week and is hoping to have increased hours in the fall.