Funded by Alberta Human Services and Government of Alberta
The Career and Employment Centre is a one stop drop-in service for individuals with disabilities. Funded by The Government of Canada and Alberta Human Services, the ECEC is available to you to explore your employment and career options.
- 1-on-1 career and employment planning
- Access to computers and assistive technology
- Identification of training needs and job targets
- Employment readiness workshops (Resume writing, Interview skills, Job Search) – Register for workshops online!
- Value added workshops (Money Management, Dress for Success, Disclosing Disability) – Register for workshops online!
- Access to job leads
- Personal resume writing and review
- Information on government and community services
- Staff available to assist with your job search, placement and retention services
- Assistance filling out forms such as AISH, CPPD, WCB, PDD and Income Support
- All services are provided at no cost
Who qualifies?All Albertans with a visible or non-visible disability and/or medical condition such as: physical, sensory or developmental disabilities, brain injuries, mental illness and/or other medical conditions.
How often does the program operate? The Centre is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and offers drop-in service.
How do I get involved? Drop-in to the EmployAbilities Career and Employment Centre, call us at (780) 423-4106 or visit our website.
Register for workshops online!