EmployAbilities Career and Employment Centre
The employment process involves more than getting a job. To truly thrive in the workplace, education, skill development, and support are needed. That’s why we created the EmployAbilities Career and Employment Centre to serve Edmonton and greater area.
We work with clients who have any form of disability or medical condition to overcome employment barriers and provide the supports they need to get and stay employed, all in our drop-in facility.
We offer the following services:
- One-on-one career and employment planning
- Access to computers and assistive technology
- Assistance in identifying training needs and job targets
- Employment readiness and other related workshops
- Access to job leads
- Resume writing and review
- Information on government and community services
- Staff available to assist with your job search, placement, and retention services
- Assistance filling out forms, including AISH, CPPD, WCB, PDD, and Income Support
All of our services are provided at no cost. We think helping clients reach their greatest potential in the workplace shouldn’t come at a price.
Our services are available to all Albertans with a visible or non-visible disability and medical condition including physical, sensory or developmental disabilities, brain injuries, mental illness, and other medical conditions.
We’re a drop-in facility, so there’s no need to book an appointment. Just come on in!
If you’d like to work with us to reach your employment goals, drop-in to the EmployAbilities Career and Employment Centre, or give us a call to get more information.
Our centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
402, 10909 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3L9
Funded by Community and Social Services, Alberta Health Services